Bake Sale and Chistmas Raffle raises almost $1,000

Thank you to all the Prince Street School parents who contributed to the Christmas Concert Bake Sale this year: the amount and variety of delicious baked goods was fantastic, and, together with the Christmas Basket Raffle, we raised almost $1,000.

121220113764

121220113765

प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विध्यालय सभा मंगलबार ,मे,१७ @ ६.३० बेलुका

सबै अविभावक मा निमंत्रणना !!!विधालय बर्सा २०१०-११ को चौथो सभा मा प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय परिवार तपाई लाई निमंत्रणना गर्दा छौ!
विधालायामा, प्रोविन्सिअल घर रा विधालय मा ,पुरबी जिल्ला विधालय मा रा सिक छाया बिभाग मा के भई राखेको छ भन्ने बारे मा हामी तपाई लाई एस सभा मा औन रा बुजना का लगी निमंत्रण गर्दछौ!विधार्थी हरु लाई सकारात्मक तरीका ले सिकने अनुभव प्रधान गर्न का लगी हाम्रो समूह ले हरेक विधार्थी हरु लाई सिकने बातावरण को औषर प्रधान गर्ने छ रा आफुलाई परिवर्तन को दिशा तरफ अवाशेक अनुरूप सुदारना शहयोग गर्ने छ !
स्प्रिंग फ्लिंग का लागी एस सभा मा हामी पहिलो योजना बनौने छौ ,हाम्रो बर्सिक अनुदान संकलन रात मा संपूर्ण परिवारलाई विभिन्न खेल कूद ,क्रियाकलाप रा मनोरंजन्नाताक्मक गतिबिधि हरु हुने छान !हामीलाई एस कार्यक्रमको सफलता को लागी विभिन्न सोयम सेबिका को अवासेकता छ येदी इच्छुक हुनुहुन छ भने हाम्रो सभा मा आउनु होस !येदी सक्नु हुन्ना भने तल दिएको जानकारी पत्र मा आफ्ना जानकारी लेखी आफ्नो कक्छाया सिक्छाक लाई पठाउनु होला !
नाम :_______________________________________________
फ़ोन :______________________________________________
ईमेल:______________________________________________
सभा मा छल फल हुने बुधाहरु निम्न प्रकार छन:
१.जनुअरी ११,२०११ को सभा मा भयका छलफल हरु पारित गर्ने !
२.कोषअदाक्षायाको विवरण!
३.अदाक्षायाको विवरण!
४.प्रधान अदायाक्पक को विवरण!
५.नया बे पार !
६.स्प्रिंग फ्लिंग को योजना/ छलफल !
सभा रातको ८.०० बजे सकिने छ ,र नानिहरू हेर्ने बेवास्ता मिलैएको छ !
कृपया औनु होस र हाम्रो विधालय मा के भई राखेको छ बुज्नुहोस ! एस बर्सा मा हामीले कसता काम हरु गर्नु पर्छा हामीलाई जानकारी दिनुहोस !यदि तपाई औनु सक्नु हुन्ना भने अफना बिचार हरु निम्न ईमेल ठेगाना मा पठाउनु होस,,s.muzika@hotmail.com.तपाई ली हेर्ने आशा गर्दै !!!!!!
शेल्ली मुज़िका
अदाक्छाया
प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय

Spring Fling Minutes - Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Multicultural Room: Jamie Germaine & Claudia Rosas organizing.
To be located in “A-Plus” room. Will submit receipts for associated costs.
Activities:
1. Chinese calligraphy – student names.
2. Chopstick lessons/games
3. Bhutanese dance
4. Japanese Origami by “Yumi”
BBQ: Joanne requested picnic tables and garbage cans. Kelly to ask Terry whether or not he asked Niall Coulson and George Likely if they would volunteer for the BBQ. Otherwise, we have enough volunteers for this position. Volunteers should arrive by 4pm to set up.
Set-up & Decorating: Thursday, June 2nd at 6:30.
Magic Show: Scott MacIsaac will do one magic show this year. Time and location TBA.
Notice Home: Laura Bird to draft a letter to go home to parents re: volunteering, raffle baskets and “kids’ meal toys”.
Prizes from local merchants: Kelly has only gotten into COWS and Subway thus far. Laura to circulate to a few along University Ave. Kelly to ask Philip Brown to canvas Great Canadian Bagel.
Mascots: Neither Kelly nor Shelley have had to opportunity to contact the various previously mentioned businesses which have mascots asking whether or not they might make an appearance.
Raffle Ticket Licence: Shelley to get.
Outdoor Games: Message left for Marcus Luttermann asking that he might head them up.
Fling Banner: Kelly to ask Terry to ask Rod to “dig out” and put up Monday, May 30th.
Fudge: Colleen contacted Cathy Doyle who agreed to make the fudge again this year. Sher will submit receipts.
Fortune Teller: Kim Bailey is not in the Province the night of the event.
Map: Jennifer Lee did a great preliminary job on the revised map. At the May 24th meeting, we will confirm the location of the activities so that she can complete. This will go home on May 30th or 31st along w. a notice reminding families of Friday’s event.
Sucker Pull: Annette Leen to mark suckers.
Nail & Face Painting: Volunteers needed!
Banks: Shelley to contact Scotiabank. Philip Brown to contac Metro Credit Union.
Cookies: Kelly ordered for p/u June 2nd. 3.99/dozen w. frosting thrown in. Jennifer L. to prepare frosting. Jennifer picked up a variety of sprinkles and will submit receipts.
Colouring Sheets: Given to Colleen by Kelly. The intention is for the students to colour and perhaps take home, post in apt. building lobby and/or parents’ place of work. Colleen to ask Jamie Germaine about the possibility of The Peaceful Schools Committee delivering some along Upper Prince and Walthen one day after school.
Ticket Booths: Two outside, ready to go, at 5:00pm. At 5:30, 2 of the four people will “rove” and sell tickets. Peter will “skim” money from the various floats throughout the evening.
Tickets: Kelly to call Lori about the tickets.
FINAL MEETING: Tues, May 24 @ 6:30

प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विध्यालय सभा मंगलबार ,मे,१७ @ ६.३० बेलुका

सबै अविभावकमा निमंत्रणना !!!विधालय बर्सा २०१०-११ को छितौ सभामा प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय परिवार तपाईलाई निमंत्रणना गर्दा छौ!
विधालायामा, प्रोविन्सिअल घर र विधालयमा ,पुरबी जिल्ला विधालयमा र शिक्षा बिभागमा के भई राखेको छ भन्ने बारेमा हामी तपाईलाई एस सभामा औन र बुजन का लगी निमंत्रण गर्दछौ!विधार्थीहरुलाई सकारात्मक तरीका ले सिकने अनुभव प्रधान गर्नका लगी हाम्रो समूहले हरेक विधार्थीहरुलाई सिकने बातावरणको औषर प्रधान गर्नेछ र आफुलाई परिवर्तनको दिशा तरफ अवाशेक अनुरूप सुदारना शहयोग गर्ने छ !
स्प्रिंग फ्लिंगका लागी एस सभामा हामी पहिलो योजना बनौने छौ ,हाम्रो बर्सिक अनुदान संकलन रातमा संपूर्ण परिवारलाई विभिन्न खेल कूद ,क्रियाकलाप र मनोरंजन्नाताक्मक गतिबिधिहरु हुनेछन !हामीलाई एस कार्यक्रमको सफलताको लागी विभिन्न सोयम सेबिकाको अवासेकता छ ,येदी इच्छुक हुनुहुन छ भने हाम्रो सभामा आउनु होस !येदी सक्नु हुन्न भने तल दिएको जानकारी पत्रमा आफ्ना जानकारी लेखी आफ्नो कक्छाया सिक्छाकलाई पठाउनु होला !
नाम :______________________________________________________________
फ़ोन :_____________________________________________________________
ईमेल:_____________________________________________________________
सभामा छल फल हुने बुधाहरु निम्न प्रकार छन:
१.अप्रैल १२ ,२०११ को सभामा भयका छलफलहरु पारित गर्ने !
२.कोषअध्यक्षको विवरण!
३.अध्यक्षको विवरण!
४.प्रधान अदायाक्पकको विवरण!
५.नया बेपार !
६.स्प्रिंग फ्लिंग को योजना/ छलफल !
सभा रातको ८.०० बजे सकिने छ ,र नानिहरू हेर्ने बेवास्ता मिलैएको छ !
कृपया औनु होस र हाम्रो विधालयमा के भई राखेको छ बुज्नुहोस ! एस बर्सामा हामीले कसता कामहरु गर्नु पर्छा हामीलाई जानकारी दिनुहोस !यदि तपाई औनु सक्नु हुन्ना भने अफना बिचारहरु निम्न ईमेल ठेगाना मा पठाउनु होस,,s.muzika@hotmail.com.तपाईलाई हेर्ने आशा गर्दै !!!!!!
शेल्ली मुज़िका
अध्यक्ष
प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय

प्रिंसे स्ट्रीट घर र विधालयको केंद्रीय समितिका ल!गी उमेर्दुअरी आहवान !

हामी को हौ:प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय प्रिंसे स्ट्रीट विधालयको लगी एउटा संस्था हो !
हामी के गर्छौ:हामी बर्सामाँ करीब पाच या छ वाता बैठक बोलौछाऊ ,जसमा दुई तिन वाता केंद्रीय समिति बैठक पनी हुन्छ !केंद्रीय समितिले बिभिन कार्यक्रमको योजना गर्दाछ ,जस्तै, क्रिसमस ब्के सेल /रफ्फेल ,सिक्छाकहरु को लगी कुनै क्रियाकलाप / सिक्छाकलाई सम्मान हप्ता र स्प्रिंग फ्लिंग !हामी प्रोविन्सिअल घर र विधालय बता जानकारीहरु प्राप्त गर्दछौ र विधालय का लगी अवाशेक पर्ने सैछिक सल्ला र सुजाब गर्दछौ जस्तै ,सूचना अदानप्रधन,स्वस्ता र सतर्कर्ता र अनुधान संकलन !हामीले अनुधान सिक्छाया मंत्रालय र पुरबी जिल्ला विधालय संग पनी समजौता गर्छौ !

हामीलाई के चाहिंछ :प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालयलाई बर्सिक बर्सा २०११-२०१२ का लगी निम्न सदस्यको अवासेकता छ ,सेक्रेटरी ,उप -प्रेसिडेंट र दुई द्य्रेक्टोर !यी पदका लगी चाहिने केवल चाहना र राम्रो सत्कार मात्रै हो !
हाम्रो समूहले प्रिंसे स्ट्रीटमाँ पडने विधार्थीलाई अरु विधालय माँ पडने विधार्थी लाई जस्तै सम्मान सिकने मौका प्रधान गर्नेछ र वाताबरन परिवर्तन अनुरूप सकारात्मक तरिकाले सुधर तरफ़ लाने योजना गर्ने छ !

यदि तपाई पनी आफ्नो नाम दिन चाहानु हुंचा भने कृपया निम्न ठेगाना माँ पत्राचार गर्नु होला.peter@rukavina.net या निम्न नंबर माँ सम्पर्क गारी इरविन को लगी सूचना दिनु होला !हाम्रो नंबर हो ३६८-६९५० र नाम १२ तारिक सम्मा माँ दिनु पर्ने छ !

Spring Fling Meeting, April 12, 2011

Sorry that I am, once again, so long in getting these minutes off to you. I truly appreciate your interest in this year's 8th annual Prince St. School Spring Fling. I will be contacting many of you in the near future to ask you to take on various roles, either prior to to, or the night of The Fling. Here's how things stand at the moment:
Volunteers: Pleased that there were 14 sheets submitted by parents who have offered to volunteer for the Spring Fling. Kelly Allen will head up the volunteer committee.
EAL Room: Terry MacIsaac suggested a new idea for The Fling whereby a room will be created by the EAL families to represent the cultures of their native countries. Terry to contact Claudia Rosas to see whether or not she would consider heading it up.
BBQ: Joanne Brown has agreed to head up the BBQ. Kelly Allen will find someone to make the candy kebabs for sale at the BBQ. (50-60 needed. Tubs of gummies from WalMart, Bulk Barn donation)
Signage and Publicity: Shelley Muzika and Peter Rukavina.
Silent Auction: none this year.
Basket Raffle: Colleen Mullen-Doyle will coordinate amongst the teachers.
Lottery Licence for raffle tickets: Shelley
Boomer Gallant: Kelly to contact re appearance on Compass.
Tickets: Claudia Rosas to prepare lengths of tickets. Lori Jaworski to purchase more at wholesaler.
Cash Floats: Peter to handle the night of event.
Outdoor Games: May have again this year. 3-legged , Eggs -on-a-spoon, Sack Races (Joanne has sacks)
Dunk Tank - Philip Brown, Terry MacIsaac and Eileen Higginbotham have confirmed.
Recycling: Terry to ask John MacFarlane
Clean-up: Bhutanese families
Au café: Philip Brown w. grade 5`s and Madge Mossberg
Popcorn: Lori to buy at wholesalers and pop day of.
Cake walk: Lori to make cakes again this year and be reimbursed. Peter to ask Katerine to volunteer for this activity.
Fudge: Kelly to contact Cathy Doyle to see if she will make fudge again this year. We will reimburse for the ingredients.
Prizes: Kelly to order.
Set-up: 8-10 people will be required to help w. this Thursday evening, June 2nd.
Bake Table: elizabeth Blagdon
Cookie Decorating: Jennifer Lee
Staff Sign-up: Coming soon to allow them to have 1st pick of volunteers positions the night of.
Fish Pond: Josie Courtney to volunteer. `Kids Meal`toys needed for the fish pond.
Hearts and Flowers: Kelly to contact Alan Preston re bouquet or gift certificate for the raffle.
Water needed for volunteers: to watch advertised sales.
Expenses: Peter to pay in a more timely fashion. Will create a form for people to complete if they have speant money.Scotibank or TD: Shelley to contact re donation.
NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY, MAY 3RD
Enjoy the rest of your long Easter weekend!
Kelly

Minutes of April 12, 2011 Meeting

In Attendance: Kelly Allen, Beth Pearce, Kate MacSwain, Colleen Mullen-Doyle, Aman Sedighi, Peter Rukavina, Jit Bahuar Darjee, Eamon Leen, Josie Courtney, Joanne Brown, Shelley Muzika, Wu Huigan, Samuel Kang, Terry MacIsaac.

Minutes from March 15 meeting were approved.

Financial Report

Peter went through his financial report. He highlighted that we have received two grants for translation - $200 from the PEI Home and School Federation (PEIHSF) leftover from the Parent Engagement Fund and $2000 from the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development. We have $8699.20 in the bank account; there are still some wish list items outstanding and Barb will submit invoices to Peter of items to reimburse the school for. Terry will also remind staff again to submit their expenses or make their purchases.

President's Report

Shelley reported that our Secretary and one director have resigned. With current director Kelly Allen’s youngest child finishing Grade 6 this year, she will no longer be with us after this year. So, we need to recruit 3-4 new people for the executive – a secretary, vice-chair and directors at large. We will formalize the process and put out a call for nominations to all parents late April/early May, with a deadline for nominations in May. Shelley and Peter will let their names stand again for the executive.

PEI Home and School Federation Annual Meeting

The PEIHSF will hold its AGM on Saturday April 16, with Shelley, Peter, Kelly, Wu Huigun and translator, Samuel Kang attending. Prince St has put forward a resolution to the AGM to have translation costs for home and school meetings funded by the Dept. of Education. It will lend support to our motion to have a newcomer parent and translator there as well as give Wu and Samuel an opportunity to see what the next level of PEI Home and School looks like and how ideas from a local home and school can make it to the Minister of Education.

An example of this is that the PEIHSF passed a resolution last year calling for the Dept. of Education to look at merging the two school boards into one. Just today, Minister Currie announced that he is establishing a committee/commission to look at governance of the school boards and part of that will be to examine the merger of the two boards. So resolutions form the locals associations can have an impact.

Intersection of Prince and Euston Streets

Shelley asked Peter to report on the drawing of the proposed intersection changes for Prince and Euston Streets. Peter had just received it today and it shows what improvements will be made to make the intersection safer for pedestrians. It will cost approximately $300,000 and will be finished sometime between now and Dec/11. There will be pedestrian/audio signals and some sensors to allow for traffic to continue on Euston if there is no traffic on Prince. We are happy to see this finally coming!

Principal's Report

Shelley asked Terry to present his report. Terry reminded us that the Breakfast Program Fundraiser for Prince St and St.Jean’s schools only will be on May 15 from 5-7pm at the Murphy’s Community Centre. Admission is by donation and it will be a concert by alumni of the two schools.

The skate-a-thon was held today, using two rinks at the CARI with approximately 175 kids skating and 85-90 kids walking. The funds raised from this will support the teachers and staff in the classroom next year with each classroom teacher receiving $200 and each EA/youth worker/resource worker receiving $50. Pledge forms and money to be turned in by Friday, April 15.

Heritage Fair will be on April 28 with judging in the morning and parent visitation from 12:30 to 1:30.

On April 15 the school will host ‘Zany Lane”, a children’s musical group who will be here for the ECMA’S. Students are asked to donate $1.00.

The Easter Seals Ambassador will visit the school on April 18 – there is a “penny drop” for the kids to raise money. As well on Friday the 15th students can wear pyjamas or a hat if they contribute $0.50 for Easter Seals.

April 22, 25, and 26 there is no school. Also, no school on May 6.

Grade 2 teacher Evelyn MacIntyre received a class composition grant which allows for funding for 20 teaching days. It will be used for guided reading, writing and running records support which will be provided by Marcie Boyle for 40 half-days.

May 11 the whole school will attend the Colonel Gray play “Pinocchio” at the Confederation Centre.

May 18 is Young Author’s night and for the past two years we have had funds from the PEIHSF to take photos of students and their parents reading and then produce fridge magnets. This funding is not available this year but it was agreed to continue with this project as it was not very expensive. Terry will ask Ms.Burhoe if she is interested in doing this again this year.

Terry indicated that he had received the mold and moisture report for Prince St. today. Nothing major and no surprises. One window in the library and one area with moisture/leaking in Ms Mullen –Doyle’s classroom. It is thought that the problem in Ms Mullen-Doyle’s room is due to an old roof vent. These areas will be looked at. It is anticipated that government will release a formal plan for upkeep/maintenance of the schools. Terry will provide Shelley with a copy of the report; when all repost are completed they will be released on the government website.

Peter brought forward a question from a parent regarding the sale of food and snacks in the school. The concern was that some were not healthy and what is the school policy? Terry indicated that the Eastern School District (ESD) had established a nutrition policy in 2005-2006 and that it was just revised at the April 6/11 ESD meeting. Terry provided some history, indicating that when the new policy came into place, the school tried baked potatoes, pasta, chicken fingers and wraps. The issues were the cost being $3-4, they took time to prepare and the school only has one stove. The pizza and hot dogs are easy to prepare/manage and are inexpensive. The school buys all beef hotdogs (as we have a Muslim population) and they are grilled.

Terry suggested that this is an area that could be re-examined with a school committee with parents and students to examine what is wanted and what will work.

With respect to other items, white milk is sold at cost with funding from the School Milk Foundation. Chocolate milk is slightly higher and juice boxes are currently being sold for less than cost – this will change in the new year. The Grade 6 class sells chocolate dips and fudgcicles every day as a fundraiser for their year end trip.

In Grade 1 and 2 there is some healthy snack education but the nutrition policy is not for policing lunches brought from home. Teachers try to encourage students to bring healthy items and Terry indicated that staff modelling healthy eating has a powerful impact as well.

A report from the ESD on what students do eat indicated that Prince St. students do not eat enough fruits and vegetables and eat too many sugary snacks. Something we can look at (in part with the committee mentioned previously) is to see about getting volunteers to help provide more fruits and veggies to students at least once a month. There was funding last year for such a program and we should into this again.

The school population is still around 265, same as the start of the year, and the school still has its historical turnover of 20-25% of the student population. The school usually hears about next year’s staffing in April – no news as of yet.

Kindergarten is currently capped at 17 students; this may change to 15 but not official yet.

Ms. MacNeill is now on maternity leave; Kelly Jourdry is filling in for her.

Mr. Doucette will return on May 2.

There are four student teachers currently completing their second placement.

There is an Interent Youth Worker helping with Grades 3 and 4.

Adjournment

Next meeting will be May 17.

रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विध्यालय सभा मंगलबार ,अप्रैल १२ @ ६.३० बेलुका

सबै अविभावकमा निमंत्रणना !!!विधालय बर्सा २०१०-११ को पाचौ सभामा प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय परिवार तपाईलाई निमंत्रणना गर्दा छौ!
विधालायामा, प्रोविन्सिअल घर र विधालयमा ,पुरबी जिल्ला विधालयमा र शिक्षा बिभागमा के भई राखेको छ भन्ने बारेमा हामी तपाईलाई एस सभामा औन र बुजन का लगी निमंत्रण गर्दछौ!विधार्थीहरुलाई सकारात्मक तरीका ले सिकने अनुभव प्रधान गर्नका लगी हाम्रो समूहले हरेक विधार्थीहरुलाई सिकने बातावरणको औषर प्रधान गर्नेछ र आफुलाई परिवर्तनको दिशा तरफ अवाशेक अनुरूप सुदारना शहयोग गर्ने छ !
स्प्रिंग फ्लिंगका लागी एस सभामा हामी पहिलो योजना बनौने छौ ,हाम्रो बर्सिक अनुदान संकलन रातमा संपूर्ण परिवारलाई विभिन्न खेल कूद ,क्रियाकलाप र मनोरंजन्नाताक्मक गतिबिधिहरु हुनेछन !हामीलाई एस कार्यक्रमको सफलताको लागी विभिन्न सोयम सेबिकाको अवासेकता छ ,येदी इच्छुक हुनुहुन छ भने हाम्रो सभामा आउनु होस !येदी सक्नु हुन्न भने तल दिएको जानकारी पत्रमा आफ्ना जानकारी लेखी आफ्नो कक्छाया सिक्छाकलाई पठाउनु होला !
नाम :______________________________________________________________
फ़ोन :_____________________________________________________________
ईमेल:_____________________________________________________________
सभामा छल फल हुने बुधाहरु निम्न प्रकार छन:
१.मार्च १५ ,२०११ को सभामा भयका छलफलहरु पारित गर्ने !
२.कोषअध्यक्षको विवरण!
३.अध्यक्षको विवरण!
४.प्रधान अदायाक्पकको विवरण!
५.नया बेपार !
६.स्प्रिंग फ्लिंग को योजना/ छलफल !
सभा रातको ८.०० बजे सकिने छ ,र नानिहरू हेर्ने बेवास्ता मिलैएको छ !
कृपया औनु होस र हाम्रो विधालयमा के भई राखेको छ बुज्नुहोस ! एस बर्सामा हामीले कसता कामहरु गर्नु पर्छा हामीलाई जानकारी दिनुहोस !यदि तपाई औनु सक्नु हुन्ना भने अफना बिचारहरु निम्न ईमेल ठेगाना मा पठाउनु होस,,s.muzika@hotmail.com.तपाईलाई हेर्ने आशा गर्दै !!!!!!
शेल्ली मुज़िका
अध्यक्ष
प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट घर र विधालय

मार्च १५,२०११ मा छलफल भयका मीटिंगका बुदाहरू

रिन्सस्ट्रीटघररविधालयकोबैठकमंगलबारमार्च१५,२०११कादिनए. रूममाबसेकोथियो !शेल्लीमुज़िखाअदाक्छायामा ,दानाडोयलेलिखितसचिबहुनुहुन्थियो ,मदनगिरीदुआरनेपालीकोअनुबादनक्रमबद्धलेप्रश्तुतरसामुएलकईलेचिनेसेअनुबादनप्रस्तुतगरे !

गएकोबैठककोबुदाहरुलाईपारितगरियो !
कोषअदाक्षायाकोबिवरण 
सितम्बर१,२०१०देखिमार्च१५,२०११सम्मभएकोखर्चाकोजानकारीपीटरलेगराए !हालसम्मइस्कोटियाबैंकमाहाम्रोजम्मारकम $७,२१५.१९छ  जूनगएकोबैठककोरकमपनीसमाबेशछ ,जस्तै $२,३७३.१४कोस्प्रिंगफ्लिंग  २०१०कोचेक ,तेस्माइस्कोटियाबैंकले $१०००इस्प्रिंगफ्लिंगलाईभनीदिएकोर२०१०-२०११कोआवासेकपर्नेबस्तुखरीदगर्दाजम्मा $२,१८९.२५खर्चाभएकोछ !
अदाक्छायाकोविभारण
सनिबरअप्रैल१६तारिककादिनप्रोविन्सिअलघररविधालयबैठकबसनेछ !प्रिन्सस्ट्रीटलेपाचजानामानिसपठौनसकनेछ !संपूर्णघररविधालयसंस्थालेअफनाप्रतिनिधिहरुपठौनेछन !समाधानकाविषयअगीसारिनेछ ,छलफलगरिनेछरघरतथाविधालयसंस्थालेभोटगर्नेछ !येदीसमाधानपारितभयसोहीलाईसिक्छायामंत्रालयमापेसगरिनेछरऔदोफलमासंबोधनगरिनेछ !
प्रधानअद्दयापककोबिवरण 
केहीसिक्चक ,सिक्छिकापरिवर्तनभय !डेनिसमच्दोनाल्डमेल ,कार्लदोचुत्तेकोसट्टामामाय१सम्म ,किममुइसे (युवाकामदार ) मार्चब्रेकसम्माकिंदरगार्डेनमारहनुहुन्छ !करागल्लंत (सिक्छायाबिद) पनीकिंदरगार्डेनमारहनुहुन्छ !
नास्ताकार्यक्रमलाईशहयोगगर्नसामाजिककंशार्टराखिनेछ ! प्रबेशडोनेशनदुआरहुनेछ !उकताकंशार्टमे१५माहुनेछ! सैंट.जिन ,प्रिन्सस्ट्रीटरबर्चुदविधालयलेनास्ताकार्यक्रमलाईकेहीरकमपौनेछन !
मार्च१मारिपोटकार्डपठइयोरअबिवावाकसिक्छायकबारताभयो !अबिभावाकसिक्छायकबारतारकिताबमेलामाराम्रोउपस्थितिथियो !रिपोर्टकार्डसंगविधार्थीलाईएकचिट्टीपठाईएयकोथियोजून, मबताउनीहरुलाईभनीदिनुहोसभन्नेसेर्बेक्चनसंगसम्बंदितथियो !प्रतेकपत्रमाप्रयोगगर्नेनामरपस्वोर्डछान !सेर्बेक्चनसकनेमितिमार्च३१सम्महो !
कक्छाया४-६लेहरितेगफिरनामकप्रोजेक्टगर्नेछन !विधार्थीलेहरितेगफिरकाविषयहरुमार्च१८मापौनेछन !
सनिबरमार्च१९माट्रिनिटीउनितेदचर्चमापेनकेकनास्ताहुनेछ !नास्ताकोकार्यक्रमबातउठेय्कोसंपूर्णरकमप्रिन्सस्ट्रीटकोनास्ताकार्यक्रममाजानेछ !पठाईएकोपैसागिफ्टकार्डकोरूपमादियेनेछ ! नास्ताकोमूल्यप्रतेकबेक्तीलाई $५डल्लररप्रतेकपरिवारलाई $१५डल्लरछ!
मार्च२१देखिमार्च२५सम्ममार्चबिदाछ !
मार्चबिदासकियेपछिस्केट -एय -थोंनहुनेछ !प्रतेकबच्चालेउठाएकोपैसाउसकोकक्छायामाजानेछ! उकताउठेय्कोपैसाकक्छायाकोठामाचाहिनेसामग्रीकिन्नप्रयोगगरिनेछ !प्रतेकबर्साकरीब२००जतीप्रतेककक्छायालाईजानेछ ! पैसाउठाएबापतकेहीसहानुभूतिदियीनेछ !(अंतिमबर्सामाभरमान ,देरीकुईंनखाना ,वालमार्टपैसा)
अप्रैलमायिस्टकोस्टसंगीतपुरस्कारचर्लोत्तेतोवंनमाहुदैछ !स्कुलमाऔनरसंगीतमनोरंजनदीनबंडबुकगरिएकोछ ! जनिलेन (नानिहरुकोबंड )लेअप्रैल१५तारिकसंगीतप्रस्तुतगर्दैछ !विधालयलेअर्कोपनीबंडलौनसक्छ !
विधालयलेयुमीमक्लेओदसंगमिलेरचंदासंकलनगर्नेछ !उकतरकमजापानकालगीहो !सुक्रबरमार्च१८तारिकनानिहरूलेकेहीखुजुरापैसालौनछनरसबैलेभेलापारीसंगीतप्रस्तुतगरिनेछ !कुनगीतगौनेभन्नेनिदोभएकोछैन!
मे११तारिकविधार्थीहरुकोन्फ़ेदेरतिओनसेंटरजानेछनजाहाउनिहरुलेकोनोग्रेलेप्रस्तुतगर्नेसंगीतहेर्नेछन !योबर्साकोसंगीतहोपिनोच्चियो !
डूडीकालगीविधालयनिरिक्छांनगरियो !केहीस्थानमाभेटिएकोथियोतरसमस्यासमाधानगरियो !
अरुब्यापाहर
स्प्रिंगफ्लिंगकोतारिकजून३कालागीरखियो !स्प्रिंगफ्लिंगगरौनकालागीशादारणअवाशेकताकालागीकेल्लीअल्लनलेप्रस्तपर्नुभो ,कतीसोयमसेबिकाचहिने ,कसताचीज़कोअवासेकतापर्नेभन्नेबारेमानामरईमेलएड्रेसभेलागरियो !केहीबकताहरुलेस्प्रिंगफ्लिंगकोशरामषतयारपारीनेपाली ,चिनेसे  रफारसीभाषामाअनुबादनगर्नजोड़दिए !केल्लीलेतेस्लाईस्वीकारगारीउकताशरमसपीटररुक्विनालाईपठौनेरअनुबाधनकालागीतयमिलौनेरवेबसाइटमाप्रकाशितगर्ने!
अर्कोबैठक 
अर्कोबैठकअप्रैल१२माहुनेछ !टेसपछिलगत्तईघररविधालयकोबैठकबसनेछरअंतिममास्प्रिंगफ्लिंगकोबैठकहुनेछ !

 

विधालय विकाश विवरण

पूर्बी जिल्ला विधालयले आफ्नो विधालय बिकाश विवरण भर्खरै मात्रै आफ्नो वेबसाइटमा प्रकाशित गरेको छ !औने भाबी बर्साका विधालय प्रति हाम्रा बिसेस प्रत्याभूतिहरु निम्न छन:

  • प्रिन्स स्ट्रीट एलेमेन्टरी विधालयका विधार्थहरुको अंकित गुरास्तर ब्रिधि गर्ने !
  • प्रिन्स स्ट्रीटका विधार्थिहरुलाई देखेर कोर्ने चित्रहरु प्रति मौका दिने र उथान गर्ने !

हाल यो विवरण अंग्रजी भासामा मात्रै उपलब्द छ !

Syndicate content